VoIP Everywhere is our cloud communications platform, with robust enterprise PBX, voice, video, presence, instant messaging, conferencing, faxing, and contact centre features. Designed for business, VoIP Everywhere gives you all the features you need from a business grade telephone system, with no need to pay for things that you won’t use.
Advanced features without the high costs. VoIP Everywhere gives business feature like Automated Attendant (press 1 for sales etc) and basic conferencing included in our standard feature packages.
Built for business. VoIP everywhere has security and reliability and the core. From a company with over 15 years’ experience in providing telephony solutions to business.
VoIP Everywhere reduces costs and increases efficiency for your business, with calls included in our packages and low call rates.
VoIP Everywhere is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding and successful businesses. Users will love the features and benefits that this leading platform provides.
Upgrade the way your business communicates with a unified communication system that is capable of voice, conferences, video calls, virtual assistant, and much more.
VoIP Everywhere sets you free from your desk phone, enabling you to take calls at any time and anywhere. You can set your own rules of where to be reached and when.
Important Cost Savings
Save big on your telephony bill with VoIP Everywhere’s intelligent call routing. No matter where you are, VoIP Everywhere routes calls in order to minimise if not eliminate any call cost.
Better Sales and Customer Service
VoIP Everywhere can act as a smart contact centre. You can track the number of calls, call duration, how agents performed and much more. The result: more satisfied customers.
Turn Personal Devices into Business Phones
With VoIP Everywhere’s BYOD support and a simple app, you can turn any mobile device into business phones. Enjoy the freedom of open standards.
Control and Metrics
Be in control of all your business communication. You have access to advanced reporting and metrics, which enable you to make better business decisions.
VoIP Everywhere features:
VoIP Everywhere gives all the advanced features that you would expect from a business class telephony platform, at a fraction of the costs of other providers.
- Busy Lamp Field – Show when phones are in use
- Call Hold – Put one call on hold while you answer another
- Call transfer – Transfer calls between users
- Call Recording – Record calls for training and compliance
- Auto Attendant – Provide an automated message for inbound calls, greeting and routing calls
- Inbound call routing – Transfer, block or route to voicemail inbound calls
- Set caller – Set caller ID numbers on outbound calls
- Voicemail – Advanced voicemail functions
- DDI numbers
- Call Forwarding – Forward calls based on rules
- Softphone – Link extensions to mobile devices for iOS and Android
- Voicemail to Email – Voicemails are sent as an audio file to your email account
- Follow me calling – Forward calls to multiple numbers on a given sequence
- Conference Bridge – Host conference calls with multiple participants
- Music on Hold – Use royalty free music, or upload your own messages to callers on hold
- International Call Blocking – Stop users from making outbound international calls
Simple to switch, simple to set up:
With VoIP Everywhere, switching is simple. We can get you up and running with all the benefits and costs savings in no time at all.
- Call us and have a conversation with a specialist that will understand your business, understand your requirements and recommend the best package for your individual needs.
- When you’re ready we confirm how the system will work for you with features like auto Attendant, hunt groups and DDI numbers.
- Once we have gathered then information we will setup the system including desk phones, and train user to get your team up and running quickly. Our switch team will transfer existing phones numbers, setup new ones and manage the process, getting you up and running quickly.
- Access our knowledgeable support team for any questions, providing ‘how to’ assistance, and troubleshooting technical issues.