VoIP Everywhere is our cloud communications platform, with robust enterprise PBX, voice, video, presence, instant messaging, conferencing, faxing, and contact centre features. Designed for business, VoIP Everywhere gives you all the features you need from a business grade telephone system, without paying for things that you won’t use.
Advanced features without the high costs. Automated Attendant (e.g. press 1 for sales) and basic conferencing tools are included in our standard package.
Security and reliability are at the core of VoIP Everywhere, from a company with over 15 years’ experience in providing telephony solutions for business.
Reduce costs and increase efficiency for your business, with low call rates included in our packages.
VoIP Everywhere is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding and successful businesses. Users will love the features and benefits that this leading platform provides.
Upgrade the way your business communicates with a unified communication system that is capable of voice, conferences, video calls, virtual assistant, and much more.
VoIP Everywhere sets you free from your desk phone, enabling you to take calls at any time and anywhere. You can set your own rules of where to be reached and when.
Important Cost Savings
Save big on your telephone bill with intelligent call routing. No matter where you are, VoIP Everywhere routes calls to minimise or eliminate costs.
Better Sales and Customer Service
VoIP Everywhere can act as a smart contact centre. You can track the number of calls, call duration, how agents performed and much more. The result: more satisfied customers.
Turn Personal Devices into Business Phones
With VoIP Everywhere’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) support and a simple app, you can turn any mobile device into a business phone. Enjoy the freedom of open standards.
Control and Metrics
Be in control of all your business communications. Advanced reporting and metrics help you to make better business decisions.
VoIP Everywhere features:
VoIP Everywhere provides all the advanced features that you would expect from a business class telephony platform, at a fraction of the cost.
- Busy Lamp Field – Show when phones are in use
- Call Hold – Put one call on hold while you answer another
- Call transfer – Transfer calls between users
- Call Recording – Record calls for training and compliance
- Auto Attendant – Provide an automated message for inbound calls, greeting and routing calls
- Inbound call routing – Transfer, block or route to voicemail inbound calls
- Set caller – Set caller ID numbers on outbound calls
- Voicemail – Advanced voicemail functions
- DDI numbers
- Call Forwarding – Forward calls based on rules
- Softphone – Link extensions to mobile devices for iOS and Android
- Voicemail to Email – Voicemails are sent as an audio file to your email account
- Follow me calling – Forward calls to multiple numbers on a given sequence
- Conference Bridge – Host conference calls with multiple participants
- Music on Hold – Use royalty free music, or upload your own messages to callers on hold
- International Call Blocking – Stop users from making outbound international calls
Simple to switch, simple to set up:
Call us to speak to a specialist who will understand your business requirements and recommend the best package for your individual needs.
When you’re ready, we’ll confirm how the system will work for you.
Once we have gathered this information, we will set up the system for you, including desk phones and training support to get your team up and running quickly. Our switch team will transfer existing phone numbers, set up new ones and manage the process from start to finish.
You’ll also have access to our knowledgeable support team for any questions, ‘how to’ assistance, and troubleshooting technical issues.